Early Man | Autism Friendly Screening
Length: 89 min
Director: Nick Park
Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Maisie Williams
The team who brought you Wallace, Gromit, Shaun and a Colditz-like story of life on a chicken farm returns with a tale of one man’s journey of self discovery as he enters the Bronze Age.
A madcap stop-motion comedy featuring a stellar cast, fantastic set-pieces and wit aplenty, this is vintage filmmaking from Aardman, one of the UK’s finest animation studios.
“I’m a little sorry that this utterly silly feature from Nick Park and Aardman Animations was not around when I was 7 or 8 years old, or when my children were wearing out the Wallace and Gromit videocassettes that someone had given them for Christmas.” – New York Times
The following adjustments will be made, which aim to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Auditorium lights kept at a low level
- Sound played at a lower level
- No trailers or additions are played before the film
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. However, our auditorium is large and we do not expect the screening to be full. Please feel free to move seats during the film.
- Availability of a chill out zone close to the Auditorium
- Free entry for carers with valid CEA card
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
- Ear defenders at Front Desk (subject to availability)
- You can download a social story for Early Man available here.
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.