Autism Friendly Screening | Peppa Pig Festival of Fun
27 May 2019 11:30am
£6 all ticketsBook now
Length: 66 mins
Director: Mark Baker
Cast: Harley Bird, Morwenna Banks, Arisha Choudhury
Get ready for Peppa’s biggest celebration yet when the muddiest ever festival comes to cinema screens in 2019 to celebrate 15 years of Peppa Pig!
Little piggies can look forward to 10 brand new episodes including a 2-part festival special, as well as exclusive new interactive entertainment featuring little ones singing and playing along with their favourite onscreen characters! Join the party with Peppa and George in their brand new adventures as they dance in the mud at a children’s festival, celebrate Grandpa Pig’s birthday at a restaurant for the first time, and take a trip to the cinema to see Super Potato’s big movie feature!
The newest release from Peppa Pig: My First Cinema Experience offers a whole hour of snorts and giggles, with songs to singalong to and games to join in with, it’s perfect for pre-schoolers and all the family to have fun with Peppa and all her friends!
Firstsite aims to provide a relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism. The following adjustments will be made to reduce over-stimulation and create a welcoming atmosphere:
• Cinema lights kept at a low level.
• Sound played at a lower level.
• No trailers or additions are played before the film.
• Freedom to move around and sit where you like: you can choose where to sit when booking. The Firstsite cinema is large and we do not expect the screening to be full, so please feel free to move seats during the film.
• Availability of a chill out zone close to the cinema.
• Free entry for carers with valid CEA card.
As well as the above, the following optional additions are available:
• Ear defenders at Front Desk (subject to availability)
• A social story is available to download here.
Tickets for this screening can be booked at the top of this page, over the phone (01206 713 700) or in person by visiting Firstsite.